Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday Manifest



Manifest-to bring from a dream and make real in visible form

image pinned from pinterest
Beautifully designed and built spaces can be considered a manifestation 
-an inner beauty, a spirit, a dream brought to life in the physical world

pinned from vintage-house.blogspot.com


Summer in New England has always felt to me to be like a dream-

The beauty of the rosa rugosa and hydrangea blooms, the vast calm of the Atlantic, scrabble games sprawled out on the floor of the old sleeping porch, the smell of a beach bonfire and sounds of screen doors slamming and bare feet running across wood floors.

image from pinterest


A dream that brought to reality would fill me with tremendous joy and inspire the further pursuit of my Life is Beautiful project.

I am going to manifest spending the summer along the coast of New England.


Pinterest

I can already feel the cool breezes from the ocean and rough touch of the seashells on my toes.  I can see the sails of a schooner on the horizon.  My breath deepens, my thoughts disappear, my imagination soars.  All of my senses are engaged in the simple act of joy.

I'll let you know when I am on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment